WHERE DOES THE WATER GO..

 I wake up last night, this morning rather and everything was fine,, I have the song Calling Dr. Love going off in my head.. and then.. the grandest question of them all goes through my noggin.. WHERE DOES THE WATER GO??  seriously??? And this keeps me awake for the next several hours..  WHERE indeed.. does the water go.. when it rains, where does the water go.. I wasn't intentionally thinking of this as I had a trip to Grant today, and I have driven around the town looking at how the town and looking at how it is set up and situated with property and whatnot..  and then that question pops up into my noggin.. WHERE DOES THE WATER GO.. . don't you wonder??  Do I wander>>  I never used to but suddenly it's in my mind at half a light speed MPH,,  where oh where does the water go.. and why does it ever fuck the hell matter?? I have no idea.. it starts me wondering and keeping me awake for the next several hours.. I get back to sleep and the alarm wakes me up.. I could have slept some more.. why couldn't I get back to sleep?? Oh.. that's right. .such importance of world political hodgepodge and where does the water go.. so important.. su needing to be answered..  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING BACK TO LIFE

U drive